Monday, February 27, 2012

PLAN: 2/27 - 3/4

Monday 2/27: C25K W3D1
Tuesday 2/28: Yoga & Optional 30 minute walk
Wednesday 2/29: C25K W3D2
Thursday 3/1 - Sunday 3/4: Hike/Interval Running/Walk, weather permitting

Goals:
1. Complete scheduled workouts for Monday-Wednesday
2. Track all food and drink
3. No alcohol Monday-Wednesday
4. Maintain weight

As you can see, this week is a little different. We're going to North Carolina on Thursday. The weather forecast looks awful, but sometimes that kind of terrain is able to thwart bad weather. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying to keep my goals realistic for the weekend. I'll still track everything I eat and drink as a way to motivate me to not go too crazy, but the fact of the matter is, weekends like this are usually full of delicious food and massive quantities of alcohol. And bad weather in the past has lead to boredom eating and drinking. I just want to make sure I don't set myself too far back and that I am back in the gym on Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment