Monday, June 4, 2012

W2 Recap

Day 1 (Run)
Day 2 (Yoga)
Day 3 (Personal Trainer)
Day 4 (Run)

Day 5: The schedule called for a 2.5 mile walk, but because my body was still pretty exhausted from Wednesday's PT time and Thursday's run, and because I was in a time crunch, I took a rest day.

Day 6: 3 mile run - actually ran 3.22 mile at 12:52 pace. Not fast, but I got it done. I was pretty burnt out for the rest of the day, and ended up gorging myself at dinner (a birthday party for Kristy!).

Day 7: Schedule called for yoga but my knee was killing me. And I was hungover. But also my knee was killing me. Didn't make it to yoga.

----------

Today calls for a 2.5 mile run, but I may also try to hit up yoga at my new gym. The class doesn't start until 8:00 though, so we'll see if I can get my ass in gear and get to the gym so late.

Two weeks completed! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment