27. Look, I know it's not 30, but 27 seems like...a grown up age, probably more so now that I know so many people getting married, making babies, progressing in their careers, etc.
I have a history with 27. I've dated 27 year old boys who thought they were men. It's a year to reflect, I guess, and usually that ended badly for me. But that's okay. I get it now.
So reflecting on the last year. Let's see.
- My baby cousin had a precious baby of her own, who's photos I fawn over for hours.
- I interviewed with half a dozen companies, and applied for hundreds more.
- I celebrated my second Christmas with Eric and his amazing family.
- I handled my own family situations with as much grace and levelheadedness as I could muster.
- I moved in with a boy! On purpose!
- I purchased myself a new camera.
- I booked several engagement sessions and TWO actual weddings for the year!
- I purchased real, honest-to-Gawd running shoes.
- I ran two 5ks and registered for a half marathon.
- I accepted an offer as a marketing coordinator, and am finally leaving the legal field for good.
So my deepest and most heart felt thanks to: