Friday, October 5, 2012

Merry Christmas, Baby

I'm in an incredibly good mood today, and since I feel the need to overshare why, and the why is far too long for a Facebook status, and because I'm obviously not blogging about running right now, but I know you're all desperately curious as to what's going on with me...I thought I'd blog about my incredibly good mood.

I had a very strange dream last night. I watched the newest episode of Bones before bed. It involved some weird explosions in a Big Gulp cup. I guess that carried over into my dream last night, which started out as a nightmare. There was a man in my apartment playing a creepy game with me. There was something in my bedroom that would trigger an explosion, and if I didn't find it in a set amount of time, the explosion would just happen.

I was very confused in this dream, not entirely sure why I was targeted by some psycho pyro. Eventually, he restrained me so that I couldn't find the detonator...then things got weird. Jason Segal showed up to help me out. He was in this great mood talking about a surprise. This horrible weird nightmare segment of my dream was a ruse, because someone was planning something special for me. I eventually made it out of my bedroom and into my living room where Eric had turned the entire apartment into a magical Christmas winter wonderland. There were about 4 Christmas trees in the dining room, baked goods in the kitchen, wreathes hanging on the walls, Christmas pillows on the couch, garlands hanging over the TV, bowls of candy, lights everywhere, and porch was filled to the brim with more trees and bushes, lit up and decorated with all of my favorite ornaments from childhood. It was so romantic and wonderful. And so, so weird.

I woke up in the best mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment