Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A-Z Survey

A – Age: 30 (for a few more weeks!)
B – Biggest Fear: Spiders
C – Current Time: 7:50 AM
D – Drink You Had Last: Coffee
E – Easiest Person To Talk To: Kristy, my BFF, always
F – Favorite Song: Wagon Wheel by The Old Crow Medicine Show or Bodies by Soul Miner's Daughter
G – Grossest Memory: One time, I put my foot into my pair of faux-Uggs, and when I took a step I squished something and it felt cool. I was absolutely sure I'd just stepped on a roach IN MY SHOE. Turned out it was a packet of ketchup. Still gross.
H – Hometown: Marietta, Georgia
I – In Love With: Mr. John Frederick Agel III
J – Jealous Of: I wish I could say I was beyond jealousy at this point, but truth be told, I'm jealous of friends my age who comfortably own their own homes.
K – Kindest Person You Know: My next door neighbor. She has a huge heart and gets really upset when we talk about killing spiders and mice in our house.
L – Longest Relationship: Eric, 6 years TODAY!
M – Middle Name: Claire
N – Number of Siblings: Nada
O – One Wish: To find it within myself to stick to my goals (exercise, saving money, yada yada)
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: Work colleagues (conference calls for life)
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: When are you guys getting engaged?
R – Reason To Smile: I feel like I'm finally living my life, not just waiting for it to start.
S – Song You Last Sang: Something from Fall Out Boy, most likely.
T – Time You Woke Up: 6:15 AM
U – Underwear Color: ...
V – Vacation Destination: Cashiers, NC, always. It's the only place we can afford to go because it's free for us!
W – Worst Habit: Biting my cuticles. Gross.
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: My right knee.
Y – Your Favorite Food: Anything of the Asian variety - Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, etc. etc. Or a good steak with Caesar salad.
Z – Zodiac Sign: Leo


No comments:

Post a Comment