Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Progress 6.8.2011

Monday: Rest Done
Tuesday: Yoga Rest Done
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Easy 2 mi Run/Walk
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Easy 3 mi Run/Walk
Sunday: 3 mi Run at 5k pace
I did not actually go to yoga yesterday, and I'm pretty bummed about it. Eric's aunt, my favorite instructor, was back last night for the first time in a month! But work has been extra stressful, and I'm also moving in less than three weeks (!!), so I opted to skip the gym and do some work at home.

I didn't do a lot.

I finished packing one book shelf. One. And it's the one I started on Sunday night.

_MG_0738
I know it doesn't look finished since there is a big pile of books on the second shelf, but those are actually from the bookshelf on the other side of my bed! So...see? Progress.

_MG_0739
Yeah, so that's where I stand right now. Awesome, right? I really don't have too much stuff (I'm sure I'll be laughing at that statement later). I have another 5 or so boxes of books to pack, a few boxes of knick knacks from my bedroom, and a few things in the kitchen. I'm hoping to get a majority of the packing finished this weekend, so I can focus on planning the actual move over the next two weeks.

On a completely different note, I have a meeting tonight with one of Eric's aunts to discuss doing some photography for a book she's writing!

The next few weeks are going to be pretty busy for me, so I'm giving myself a little leniency when it comes to gym/workout/training time. I just need to get moved and settled in. I'm not saying I won't be going to the gym at all. I'm just not in a rush at the moment. When I have free time, I'm going to make a schedule for the month of July (including strength and cross-training) to get me up to speed for whichever training plan I decide to follow. That'll include reading NROLFW, which I'm really excited about.

How do you balance life changes with your fitness routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment