Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quick update

I had great plans for walking and running this weekend, but my knee has kept me out of commission.  I feel so silly because it seems like just a scrape, but between the actual wound taking forever to heal, and the fun and interesting sharp pains that have manifested around the knee cap and outside tendons, everything was scrapped in favor of laying about.

Well, that's not entirely true.  I did continue to move a lot of stuff from the old house and pick up a desk from my parents', but otherwise the weekend was uneventful activity-wise.

I am genuinely considering going to see a doctor if the pain isn't gone by Friday, but for now, anti-inflammatories are my new best friend.

Sorry the blog has been so boring lately!  Not even any photos to share!  Unfortunately, my computer is still out of commission, which means processing photos is, well, sort of impossible at the moment.  I'm hoping that's all changed by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment